Thursday, March 5, 2009

023 TAI IAT 320

Well this time our project did NOT go as smoothly as I hoped for.
I really wish i couldve done more with the programming, because I would have cleaned it up and I understand how the code, but i never got a chance to touch it, if i oculd I wouldve added more images in the series and Make the growth more smooth.

The slides were pretty bad, I wanted to illustrate that the USER's Energy is being captured in the camera, and from that then goes to

We found our technical research from Motion Capture by Chris Teso
And our theory research from

Christa Sommerer and Laurent Mignonneau's

INTERACTIVE PLANT installation.

Where in their installation, the plants growth, in the screen, is affected by the real plants around the installation.

OUR EOC

Our attempt was to grow the plants from our own energy, like if plants could absorb the energy emitted of humans, this would be a simulation of how they would grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment